QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
- Why can't Stratham Circle get trees all year long? we have a request board
- Plants aren't always availalbe to us. We can't get them from the vendors.
- Why do dwarf evergreen cost so much?
- Why don't you carry smaller trees in containers?
- I'm a new homeowner and it's expensive? What can you do to help me?
- We believe in honesty more than sales. We've all been there. Landscaping is expensive, no doubt about it. It's a big investment. we will help you and offer suggestions that will work best for you. Have patience. You don't need the largest plants. They grow.
- I'm new to gardening and I don't know where to start. This includes new landscapers. Ask questions!! Start off small and experiment.
- Kim' lilac (along with 'Agnes Smith' and 'James Macfarlane') was developed at the University of New Hampshire. For decades, UNH was quite well known for its lilac breeding program, which lasted from the 1940s through the early 2000s. UNH Cooperative Extension is one of the best plant resources in the area and and they are incredibly knowledgeable. A link to their website can be found on the Resources page.
The oldest reported lilacs in North America were planted in 1750 at the Governor Wentworth estate in Portsmouth, NH.
More to come.....